- Transmission Standard: DVB-S/S2
- Antenna connection: F-Type
- Frequency range: 950-2150 MHz
- Signal level: -65 dBm~-25 dBm
- LNB Switch: 22KHz
- LNB Voltage: 13/18 V, max 300 mA
- Demodulation: QPSK
- Symbol Rate: 2
- LCD Type: FSTN positive transflective
- Number of Dots: 128x64
- Active Area (WxH): 59.6x43 mm
- Connector: USB
- Data Protocol: USB to RS232
- Li-ion Battery: 8.4V 800 mAh
- Power Supply: Output DC12V/1A; Input 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Max.5W
- Dimension: 8cm x16cm x4cm
- Net weight: about 250 g
- 1 x WS-6933 DVB-S2 DVB-S HD Satellite Finder
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Silicone Case
- In Retail Package
This new meter redefines the term Satfinder. The meter will positively identify the correct satellite and will ignore all of the others so you get the right one every time. The SF-500 has an easy to read LCD screen (easy to see in bright sunlight) with a great signal strength and quality readout that will only register a signal and beep when you hit the right spot. If you already have a sat system and find it difficult or time consuming trying to lock on each time then the SF-500 is for you.
For the user who wants to search for other satellites, the SF-500 is fully programmable and can be used on any other satellite if required. Simply browse through the satellite list and choose whichever satellite you want to find. You can edit transponders, edit satellite names and edit the LNB frequency if need be. All in all, it's a fully functional finder that rivals other meters at twice the price. Ideal for campers, caravanners or for the hobbyist.
Displays Strength and Quality of signal
Edit existing transponder parameters
Add new transponder parameters
Support for 22KHz switching
Support for 13/18 volt polarity switching
Includes battery pack power supply - batteries not included
Includes F-81 barrel connector for connecting the power supply to your coax (avoids using a AC drop cord)
Frequency Range: 950~2150 MHz
Input Level Range: -65 ~ -25 dBm
Symbol Rate: 1 ~ 45 Msps
DiSEqC 1.0: Supported
Supports KU Band only
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ +40 centigrade degrees
Input Connectors: F type
DC power supply: 12 ~20 vdc
1X SF-500 Digital Satellite Finders
1X F81 Connector
1X Battery Pack Supply (batteries noy supplied)
1X User Manul
For the first time in a economical digital meter, you are now able to view the actual channel on the screen of the meter. Now you can quickly and accurately align the satellite AND you can instantly check the stability of the channel right on the screen of the meter. Transponders, Frequency, Symbol Rate, Polarity, and other settings can be modified by the user. There is never a need to send your meter in for a upgrade.
Meter never needs to be returned for re-calibration due to the unique calibration system built in to the meter. Each time the meter boots up it automatically calibrates for optimum performance so you can align each install with confidence.
Features: Support DVB-S, DVB-S2 Multi standard demodulation & decoding Use LCD to display the satellite signal strength and quality Set up LO. of the LNB and the parameters of satellite TV , find satellite signal accurately Built-in LCD backlight and controllable signal alert buzzer Support 0/22KHz and 13/18V to control signal Specification: Frequency Range: 950-2150MHz Input level range: -65- -25 dBm Symbol rate: 1 to 45 Msps DiSEqC 1.0 : Suppoted Operate temperature:0- +40 Input Connector: F type Impedance: 75 Ohm DC power supply: DC 12-20V
* Supports scan of Auto ,Blind, Manual or NIT. Sound and Light Alarm for
* Auto Calculate Angle of AZ ,EL. Supports DISEQC 1.0/1.1/1.2 ,0/22khz Tone.
* 4.3 Inch High Definition TFT LCD Screen
* Fully DVB-S/DVB-S2, MPEG-2/MPEG4 compliant
* MPEG-2 / H.264 Hardware decoding
* Digital meter for signal strength and quality
* Supports scan of Auto ,Blind, Manual or NIT
* Sound and Light Alarm for Locking Signal
* Auto Calculate Angle of AZ ,EL
* Supports DISEQC 1.0/1.1/1.2 ,0/22khz Tone
* Speaker Integrated
* Support both AV out and AV in
* LNB short protect
* Software upgrade via USB port
* LNB short protect. Software upgrade via USB port.
SATHERO SH-100HD DVB S2 DIGITAL SATELLITE FINDER.
TBS6982 PCI-E DVB-S2 Twin Tuner TV card is designed to fulfill the needs of watching/recording multiple satellite TV channels on PC simultaneously. With Single tuner TV card, you're limited to watch one channel at one time only. While with this dual tuner ...
In addition to securing capacity on the Eutelsat satellite, Total TV is preparing to migrate its platform to MPEG-4 and DVB-S2 with a view to boosting its HD offer, the move will start later this month and is expected to be complete by mid-2016.