Have a television with a tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
Receive digital and analog TV broadcast over the air
Adjustable Gain is perfect for those close or far from their broadcast towers. You keep your gain low is you are close to the broadcast towers and you raise the gain if you are further away from the towers. Just turn the dial on the antenna to adjust the gain to your preference.
Rabbit Ear Design
Sleek design to go with most decor
Antenna Frequency Range: VHF: 40-230MHz / UHF: 470-860MHz
Gain: VHF: 20-25 dB / UHF: 25-30 dB
Mile Range: 70 Miles
Max Output Level: 95 dBu
Input Voltage: AC 220V ± 10% / 50Hz
- Go to antennaweb.org and type in your street address. This will show you where the broadcast towers near you are located.
- If you use a older tube TV, you will likely need a digital converter box to use this antenna. | If you have a flat model TV, check the manual to make sure you have a digital tuner built into it. Newer 4K TV's may or may not have a built-in tuner.
-***Attaching the antenna to your television or digital converter box is only part of the process to pull in channels from your antenna. You need to perform an "automatic channel search". This is a feature that can be used by accessing the menu on your television or digital converter box. Please refer to the manual for your television or digital converter box for information on how to perform this action.***
The Winegard DS-3000 "J" Pipe Mount is designed for outdoor antennas. It can be used on either end of pipe for best mounting. Pipe is made of galvanized steel, 39 inches long, with a wall thickness of .060 inches. 1.66" OF, E-coated for maximum protection from the elements.
1byone Outdoor HDTV Antenna
1. Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit www.antennapoint.com and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels.
4. The signal quality determines how many channels you can get as well as the picture quality. After you get this antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try to find the best point to place the antenna, you can get more HD channels than you think you would.
5. We make a commitment that all our TV antennas have a 12-month warranty. If you are not satisfied with the channels you get, please DO contact us. We will take care of your issue immediately and help you solve any problems you come across while using our antenna.
The KING CE2000 Cable Entry Cover is used when mounting your KING Tailgater or Quest Antenna to the roof of your RV. The CE2000 provides a watertight seal where the cables penetrate the roof.
This ground block is used to ground two coax cables from a satellite dish or outdoor antenna. Used to ground and help protect fragile electronics such as satellite receivers and televisions from damaging lightning strikes and power surges. This unit has a one year lifetime warranty.
This video demonstrates the signal quality of the Cubex Dual Band Satellite antenna used with Baofeng UV5R+. I make an effortless contact on Saudisat SO-50 ...
Cell signal booster functions as a cell signal amplification . This product is also known as a cell phone signal amplifier and cellular repeater. In the industry of cellular phones, this device is created to boost reception in local places with the use of signal amplifier, internal rebroadcast antenna and reception antenna. These are quite similar to...Source: Phone Signal Booster
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
How many times have you been fooled (or perhaps better stated, at least slightly mislead) by advertisements you’ve seen or heard on your TV or radio? Advertisers really do know their craft don’t they? It’s true, they definitely know how to make just about anything sound like the greatest... Source: the Norman TV View
LOS: Line of Sight, the path between point A (Antenna 1) and point B (Antenna 2) in an outdoor wireless network ... The e-Road could then be used as a common motorway for ordinary vehicles while providing electrical power to EVs. Similarly, the Korea ...
In addition to these interviews and primary research, secondary sources were used to develop ... due to weak satellite signals inside of a construction. All these factors make it necessary to develop special methods to extend outdoor communications ...
PEC is the manufacturer of The TV Shield ®, The Display Shield ® and The TV Shield PRO ® branded weatherproof digital signage enclosures and water-resistant outdoor TV cases. These display and TV protection solutions are used in over 6000 locations ...