1byone Super Thin TV Antenna
1. Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Can be easily hidden from view behind a picture, bookshelf or television.
3. Fast setup in 3 easy steps - Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
4. Easy to place high on a window or wall or flat on a table for great reception to watch crystal clear HD shows! You may also use the 1byone TV antenna stand for tabletop placement.
5. If your location's HD digital over-the-air signal is very weak or you are located very far from a broadcast tower, consider purchasing our 1byone High Gain TV Antenna Amplifier.
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4. Signal quality determines how many channels you can receive as well as picture quality. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
5. All of our antennas have a 12 months warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of channels you are receiving, please contact us so we may immediately assist you and help to solve any problems you have.
The Winegard DS-3000 "J" Pipe Mount is designed for outdoor antennas. It can be used on either end of pipe for best mounting. Pipe is made of galvanized steel, 39 inches long, with a wall thickness of .060 inches. 1.66" OF, E-coated for maximum protection from the elements.
KING Quest for DIRECTV (VQ4100) is the portable satellite antenna that gives you the freedom to take your favorite DIRECTV programming with you on the road, to the great outdoors, or anywhere in between. Your KING Quest antenna is fully-automatic, and gives you access to your favorite programming. Designed to be highly portable and simple to use making set-up quick and easy. Simply power up the KING Quest through the coax cable and within minutes the antenna will automatically lock-on to the satellite signal. The KING Quest for DIRECTV makes it possible to enjoy your favorite satellite TV anywhere, anytime. KING Quest works for DIRECTV SD programming.The KING Quest is known to work with DIRECTV receiver models D10, D11,D12, H20, HR20, H21, HR21, HR22, HR23, H24 and HR24. It is not compatible with DIRECTV Ka band satellites or SWM only receivers. Made in the USA.
AM+FM Radio Function
Amazing Sound Quality
LED screen display
personalized stent design
Support TF card / USB Disk
MP3 Music file format
Breakpoint memory function
Output : 2W
FM Radio Frequency : 70 - 108 MHZ
Frequency response: 150HZ-20KHZ Signal to noise ratio : >80dB
Speaker unit: 40MM 16cores internal magnetic Charge voltage : DC 5V / 500MA
Media card support: TF Card / USB Flash Drive
Battery: Lithium rechargeable
Charging Time: About 3--5 hours
Music Play Time: About 3--8 hours （ It depends on the music volume)
1 X Radio (Upgraded Version)
1 X User Manual
1 X Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
1 X USB cable
CIMPLE CO, A Family Company located in the USA, is proud to manufacture this high quality and durable coaxial cable. This cable is available in Black and White, and comes in lengths from 1 foot to 100 feet (including our most popular lengths of 6 feet, 15 feet, 25 feet, 30 feet, 50 feet, and 100 feet). The center conductor is made of high grade copper coated steel that has been swept to 3.0GHz, making this a great application for Satellite, Cable, Wireless (including cell services), and Communication uses. With very low signal attenuation (2.75dB at 750MHz for our 50' cable) it can be used on long runs without the loss of signal or picture. We use high grade 360 degree compression connectors to ensure that this cable remains water and weather proof, without the loss of any signal. This ensures that the ends can withstand pulling, weather, extreme hot and cold (rated up to 167 degrees F). The coaxial shielding is 60% aluminum magnesium alloy braid and 100% solid aluminum foil (including an 18% overlap) to ensure that there is no interference from neighboring or rouge signals. The outer jacket is a flexible UV resistant PVC and has been tested to be used in many extreme conditions for use both inside and outside. The dielectric center is made from gas injected foam PE and has an almost perfect consistency of 75 Ohms +/-3 throughout the entire length of the coax cable. The outside diameter of the cable is 0.27 inches, about 6.85 mm, with the connectors being slightly larger at .4375 (7/16) of an inch (11.11 mm). The cable also has length markings every two feet on the side to make it easier to cut to length, if you need a shorter wire. We also offer a repair and splice kit for those who would like to cut and reinstall the ends on the wire. The kit comes complete with instructions and free technical support. We back our product 100%, with free returns, as well as free technical and customer support.
This video demonstrates the signal quality of the Cubex Dual Band Satellite antenna used with Baofeng UV5R+. I make an effortless contact on Saudisat SO-50 ...
Cell signal booster functions as a cell signal amplification . This product is also known as a cell phone signal amplifier and cellular repeater. In the industry of cellular phones, this device is created to boost reception in local places with the use of signal amplifier, internal rebroadcast antenna and reception antenna. These are quite similar to...Source: Phone Signal Booster
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
How many times have you been fooled (or perhaps better stated, at least slightly mislead) by advertisements you’ve seen or heard on your TV or radio? Advertisers really do know their craft don’t they? It’s true, they definitely know how to make just about anything sound like the greatest... Source: the Norman TV View
LOS: Line of Sight, the path between point A (Antenna 1) and point B (Antenna 2) in an outdoor wireless network ... The e-Road could then be used as a common motorway for ordinary vehicles while providing electrical power to EVs. Similarly, the Korea ...
In addition to these interviews and primary research, secondary sources were used to develop ... due to weak satellite signals inside of a construction. All these factors make it necessary to develop special methods to extend outdoor communications ...
PEC is the manufacturer of The TV Shield ®, The Display Shield ® and The TV Shield PRO ® branded weatherproof digital signage enclosures and water-resistant outdoor TV cases. These display and TV protection solutions are used in over 6000 locations ...